Today we have two of our favorite people in the whole world as our guests to remind you that YOU are a powerful creator. In this episode, we are joined by our two oldest boys Tate and Tanner.
Not only are these two amazing young men our sons, but they are also young entrepreneurs. It’s true, our boys are the owners and founders of a company called “Create or Complain. “
If you’ve listened to us before you know that we place a lot of importance on our family values, and one of those values is that we believe everyone has the choice to create or complain, but you can’t do both. This is something that both Tate and Tanner learning personally and have started spreading to others around them.
Listen in as Tate and Tanner tell their story of how they Create and Complain apparel company started, the inspiration behind it, and why it’s more powerful to create than it is to complain. You’ll hear about their first sales calls, how they pushed through procrastinating on their creation, and why they are so passionate about their vision.
We have worked to instill this in our kids because we know it will make a big impact in their lives, just as much as it’s impacted ours, that’s why we want to share it with you because we know it will impact yours!
Can you believe they are only 13 and 11? They truly are some of our heroes.
If you want to make a commitment to creating instead of complaining and start impacting lives today, we invite you to help spread the word and don’t miss the discount code CREATE on their website for 10% off any Create or Complain apparel. Choose to remind yourself when you put on their shirts in the morning that you have a commitment to CREATE!
More of What We Talk About:
- How Tate and Tanner launched their apparel company
- How Chris showed support without taking control
- Confronting your own hesitation to create
- How procrastination can kill your creative spirit
- A time when Tanner and Tate chose to create instead of complaining
- How living with this value had benefited our whole family
- The power of creating your own life
- The time to start treating yourself like a creator
- Figuring out what constitutes as complaining
- The power of asking
- Tate and Tanner’s advice for you
- And much more!
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/FamilyBrandOfficial
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ourfamilybrand
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OurFamilyBrand
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:42 Welcome our special guest
- 1:20 Back story on today’s topic
- 3:34 How Create or Complain was founded
- 4:39 The goal behind the brand
- 6:31 Tate and Tanners first sales call
- 8:40 When Tate and Tanner made their first $800 in sales
- 10:32 How procrastination makes things harder
- 11:46 Get to know our entrepreneurs
- 14:21 Tips on overcoming their fear
- 18:51 One of Chris’ favorite affirmations
- 22:32 How complaining can creep into your life
- 23:38 if you want something, ask for it.
- 25:47 How the boys handled rejection
- 29:41 Final thoughts from Tate and Tanner
- 32:06 Today’s challenge for you
Subscribe now wherever you listen to podcast!
YOU REALLY CAN HAVE THE FAMILY OF YOUR DREAMS.
Join our community to discover how simple it is to create more love, joy and connection in your home with your family.