How and Why to Prioritize Self-Care As a Busy Mom, with Guests Bonnie and Audrey from ‘The Outnumbered Podcast’
“Being a Mother Is Learning About Strengths You Didn’t Know You Had.” – Linda Wooten
Welcome back to another episode of The Family Brand Podcast! Melissa here, today is an episode dedicated to the ladies. Dads and men, Chris is sitting this one out but you are welcome to stick around! We are going to take a deep dive into the joyful (and sometimes chaotic) side of motherhood.
Joining me for this conversation are two of the most incredible moms you will ever meet. My guests today are Bonnie and Audrey from The Outnumbered Podcast! I first met Bonnie while attending an event for female podcasters and content creators. Within minutes of our first conversation, I knew that she and her co-host Audrey were women we had to have on the show. Their hearts and values for how raising strong families are very similar to how we feel here at Family Brand so we know you are going to love this conversation.
However, I have to admit. When I first heard the title of their show, “The Outnumbered Podcast” I thought to myself they probably have 3-5 kids. Let’s just say that was a serious understatement. Between the two families, they have a combined total of 19 children. Bonnie is the proud mother of 10 children and Audrey is the proud mother of 9. It’s safe to say they know what they are talking about when it comes to motherhood!
At this point, they are total motherhood pros but even they would admit it didn’t start that way.
During our conversation, Bonnie and Audrey share a few of their best tips and life lessons they have learned along the way. You’ll also hear how they have mastered the art of self-care and how they both find time to prioritize themselves even with a busy family schedule.
These tips and tricks will help even the most overwhelmed of moms start to fall in love with being a mom again. Listen to the end to hear how they practically find time for themselves, tips for homeschooling, and making your kid’s schedules, how to avoid burnout, how you can delegate household chores and so much more!
Whatever stage of motherhood you are in, we hope this conversation leaves you feeling empowered and encouraged that you are on the right path. You got this Momma! Just take it one day at a time. To connect with us to find more free resources, check out the links below.
More Of What’s Inside:
- The perks of being a mom
- A day in the life of having a 10+ member family
- The importance of self-care in motherhood
- How to redefine self-care for you
- How Bonnie and Audrey met
- The story behind The Outnumbered Podcast
- How every mom can upgrade their self-care today
- Why your personal health matters
- And much more!
- Outnumbered Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/outnumbered-the-podcast/id1450317711
- Outnumbered Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/outnumberedthepodcast/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/FamilyBrandOfficial
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ourfamilybrand
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCGu-7odB6gkPbyXpUIQLkrg
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OurFamilyBrand
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:53 What to expect today
- 2:00 Welcome and get to know Audrey and Bonnie
- 4:22 How your parenting will evolve as you grow
- 5:20 What Audrey and Bonnie’s daily schedule looks like
- 7:07 How to find time to invest in yourself
- 10:30 How to know you need some time to yourself
- 15:44 A sanity savor every mom can easily start to do
- 17:29 How every mom can upgrade their self-care
- 19:35 A look into the Outnumbered Podcast
- 22:18 Final thoughts and advice from Audrey and Bonnie
Follow or Subscribe now wherever you listen to podcasts!
Don’t Know where to start? Start here!
There are many ways you can take back your family, but one of the best ways to begin is to TAKE BACK YOUR FAMILY’S TIME.
A huge challenge facing families today is the overwhelm of so many things demanding our time and attention. This complete guide will help you discover and decide what is most important and meaningful to your family, and then start living that way!