How To Instill Insane Courage In Your Family
Hey guys! Chris and Melissa here. Recently, we’ve been digging deeper about what we want our listeners to get out of the Family Brand Podcast and it’s come down to one thing that we think is crucial to living a full and happy life. If you guessed courage then you would be right! But what exactly is courage, and how does it serve the purpose in our life? We think Maya Angelou said it best.
“I am convinced that courage is the most important of all the virtues. Because without courage, you cannot practice any other virtue consistently.”
Without courage we wouldn’t even be in Hawaii, we could research, plan, and replan again and again but the real virtue that got us on that plane was courage. Join us as we discuss where exactly courage comes from and how you can tap into that power when you most need it. We talk about the different types of courage you can have, whether it’s as simple as signing up for a new class, or as daunting as moving across the world. You’ll get practical tips on how you can build your courage and take that step towards your future self.
As people, we tend to make decisions through the lens of past regrets or the fear of future possibilities, but the beauty and freedom of courage comes from leaping NOW. Listen in on our best tips and tricks on how you can drop out of your head and start taking real-life actions towards the goals, dreams, and desires that you were meant to fulfill. You’ll hear about an exciting moment where we were able to help our son Tate find the courage within himself and create a night that he will never forget.
His story has inspired us to take a look at our own limitations and how we can improve our courageous leaps. As well as a look into times where disappointment may have made us close ourselves off and how we can push through and live life through the pain. Your dreams are on the other side of fear, and all it takes is just 20 seconds of insane courage to make them come true.
We hope this episode has inspired you to live life courageously and instill this virtue within your own family. One of the best things we can do to take our families back is to raise individuals who know and exercise daily courage. To follow our journey and connect with us on social media check out the links below!
More of What We Talk About:
More Of What’s Inside:
- Why we need courage in our lives
- The real reason we were able to move to Hawaii
- Knowing the type of courage you need
- Understanding where courage comes from
- Stepping into the unknown and actually living
- How past, present, and future impact your courage
- Practical tips to instill courage in you
- The difference between faith and believing
- Finding 20 seconds of insane courage
- How we instill courage in our kids
- Keeping an open heart even when you’re rejected
- The benefits of exercising courage
- And much more!
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/FamilyBrandOfficial
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ourfamilybrand
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OurFamilyBrand
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 – Ahhh, Fall in Hawaii!
- 2:21 – What we cover today
- 4:23 – Why you should take the leap (today)
- 7:42 – How researching your plans can be dangerous
- 12:22 – Where courage is found and how to live with courage
- 17:04 – A story of courage with our son Tate
- 22:51 – Staying your true self even when you get rejected
- 27:43 – Continuously growing in courage
- 32:44 – Closing thoughts
Follow or Subscribe now wherever you listen to podcast!
JOIN OUR FAMILY BRAND NEWSLETTER!
Join our Family Brand newsletter to discover monthly inspiration on how you can level up your family culture, and become a better parent, a better spouse, and build a stronger family.
More peace, connection, and fulfillment at home might be just one email away!