How to Invest in Your Family and Get Positive Results
Welcome back to another Family Brand Podcast! Today we are excited to share a topic that has been on our hearts since our very first show. This episode is for anyone who is serious about leveling up their family and being proactive about creating a better family culture. By the end, you will have your first action steps towards creating your “family brand” along with how to get the blueprint on how to start investing in your family and get positive results. Hit play now or scroll for more!
“How Much Have You Invested in Building Your Business’ Brand?”
If most people were, to be honest when answering the question above, they would say hundreds and sometimes millions of dollars are spent on courses, books, mentors, stock managers, virtual assistance, ad agencies, graphic designers, conference tickets, and everything in between. The list is endless when it comes to ways you can spend money and change your brand or business for the better. For most entrepreneurs and high-performing parents, it comes naturally to be intentional about investing in ways to reach goals quicker.
“How Much Have You Invested In Building Your Family’s Brand?”
The honest answer to this question would be staggeringly less than the prior answer for most families. The fact is, most parents that invest in their business often lose their families along the way…The greatest inheritance you can ever give your children is a last name they’re proud to share.
That’s more powerful than real estate, money, or any other asset. We saw the difference firsthand in our own family. It’s why we did the hard work to invest in building a strong family. The payoff? We’re more in love than ever before, have incredible relationships with each of our kids, and have a stronger, healthier relationship as a family.
You Deserve To Be As Intentional With Your Family as You Are With Your Business
Everyone in your family deserves to experience what it’s like to be a part of a strong healthy family! Listen in to hear more about our Strength Your Family Program, along with more resources for your family to achieve new heights. (links below) You’ll also hear a little bit of our journey and how almost losing everything made us passionate about being proactive instead of preventive when it comes to your family relationships.
More Of What’s Inside:
- An exciting opportunity we have for your family
- What it takes to build a Family brand
- The ROI of investing in your family
- What it looks like to be a proactive parent
- Investing in your family doesn’t have to be expensive
- The thing you could be missing in life
- Why relationships are your best investment
- The motivation we have before Family Brand
- Good intentions will only get you so far
- And much more!
Episode Related Links:
- Our Programs: https://familybrand.com/program
- Mentioned Episode: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/73-winning-at-business-and-at-home-applying-the/id1536495798?i=1000556496792
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/FamilyBrandOfficial
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ourfamilybrand
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCGu-7odB6gkPbyXpUIQLkrg
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OurFamilyBrand
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:53 Why this episode has been a long time coming
- 1:35 How to start creating your family values
- 2:36 The goal of today’s conversation is to help level up your family
- 3:37 Leading your family proactively not reactively
- 6:21 Vacations can be an investment
- 8:04 How to know if your family is getting weaker
- 11:00 A great place to start when you don’t know where to start
- 14:10 You deserve to invest in your family
- 15:15 Building a family is a marathon, not a sprint.
- 16:29 Need your spouse to get on board? We can help!
Follow or Subscribe now wherever you listen to podcasts!
Don’t Know where to start? Start here!
There are many ways you can take back your family, but one of the best ways to begin is to TAKE BACK YOUR FAMILY’S TIME.
A huge challenge facing families today is the overwhelm of so many things demanding our time and attention. This complete guide will help you discover and decide what is most important and meaningful to your family, and then start living that way!