Just Go For It: The Best of the Family Brand Podcast – Our 1 Year Anniversary!
Hey Guys! Chris and Melissa here. It was this time last year that we had the idea of starting The Family Brand podcast. We had no idea what we were doing, but we took the leap, and now on our one-year anniversary of the show we take a moment to reflect on how much we’ve gained from taking that small step of faith.
Recording the show has definitely been challenging at times, and though we usually are free spirits, buckling down and committing to recording an episode every week has grown us in ways we didn’t expect. Listen in as we talk about our biggest takeaways of the last year and the incredible stories and conversations this show has given us. It has been such an honor to talk with listeners about their own stories and the impact that some of the episodes have had. You’ll hear about our favorite episodes and maybe ones you haven’t even heard yet.
From developing our voice to having new and thought-provoking conversations, this podcast has given us the opportunity to not only grow as individuals but bring those talks to our kids and grow as a family. If there was one thing that we would want you to take away from today it’s this internal question. What if you just did it? What if you took that seed of passion, that idea you want to grow, and just did it? What would your life look like a year from now? This podcast has had such a big impact on our whole family and we are so glad we stepped out and added it into the mix. If we can do it, so can you!
As a thank you for all of our amazing listeners, we are doing a giveaway! Leave a rating, review, and email us at email@example.com saying how this podcast has impacted your life or even just your favorite episode, and you’ll have the chance to win one of five Amazon gift cards!
Till next time,
Chris and Melissa
More Of What’s Inside:
- Our thanks to you for listening
- Why you should go for your next idea
- The stories we’ve heard along the way
- Our biggest takeaways from the podcast
- The impact your ideas could have on others
- Sharing your passion with your family
- Attending the National Finals Rodeo
- Our favorite episodes of 2021
- How our language affects the culture in our home
- Developing our voices through podcasting
- Why challenging situations are important
- And much more!
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/FamilyBrandOfficial
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ourfamilybrand
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OurFamilyBrand
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 – What we cover today!
- 0:43 – Our transition to the mainland
- 2:25 – The one-year anniversary of our podcast!
- 4:01 – What if you just did it?
- 6:39 – Serving others with your new ideas
- 8:17 – The conversations that have deepened our connections
- 13:22 – Integrating all parts of your life to gain more fulfillment
- 14:37 – Chris’ favorite episodes of the season
- 15:50 – The episode that changed how we speak about our kids
- 17:11 – How the podcast has grown Melissa
- 20:03 – Taking the chance to see what you’re made of
- 21:13 – How to win in our 1-year anniversary giveaway!
- 22:20 – Closing thoughts
Follow or Subscribe now wherever you listen to podcast!
Don’t Know where to start? Start here!
There are many ways you can take back your family, but one of the best ways to begin is to TAKE BACK YOUR FAMILY’S TIME.
A huge challenge facing families today is the overwhelm of so many things demanding our time and attention. This complete guide will help you discover and decide what is most important and meaningful to your family, and then start living that way!