Start Living Out Your Dreams TODAY!
Over the past few years there have been a lot of conversations about work and life balance and how to
Over the past 17 years of marriage, we have gradually collected a stack of business cards.
Each one represents a job or business opportunity that Chris has been a part of. When we look through them now, we laugh because many of them ended up not working out for one reason or another.
However, that doesn’t matter to us now because we can see how the failures and lessons along the way are actually what led us to our dreams.
We believe that everyone deserves to have their dreams fulfilled but sometimes the hardest part is just getting started. If you have a dream that is waiting to be released into the world, our question for you is…why not today?
Hey guys, welcome back to another Family Brand Podcast! Today we talk about the pivotal step to making all your dreams come true. That’s right, it’s just taking the first step! Now, we know that is easier said than done, so we’ve recorded this episode specifically for you. Hit play to hear our best tips and tricks on how you can overcome the doubt and start living your dreams today.
Most of us get so caught up on “the how” of our dreams we psych ourselves out but when it comes to starting, “the how” doesn’t even matter. Join us as we talk about the dreams we dared to step into and why we don’t regret one single second of it even when its challenging. The biggest companies in the world had to start somewhere and your dreams are no different. We talk about the risk you take when you don’t pursue your dreams, why failure doesn’t mean you’re done, and allowing the pieces to fall into place wherever they need to. You may not be able to guess the end but we bet that it’s better than you even imagined.
At the end of the day, we believe that people are waiting for the solution your dream brings. So, why not start today? If you enjoyed this episode make sure to share with someone who needs some encouragement to go after their own dreams. For more resources or to connect with us on Instagram, check out the links below!
More Of What’s Inside:
- The stack of business cards that inspired this episode
- What dreams have you not started yet?
- Why “the how” never matters
- Using failure as a learning experience
- Your dreams don’t belong to the grave
- Leaning into the things that are calling you
- Committing to process
- The power of believing in yourself (and others!)
- Drawing inspiration from your past
- The impact our dreams have had
- And much more!
Episode Related Links:
- Book: Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Family Brand Episode 14: How to Start Building Your Legacy with Real Estate Expert Deb Cleveland
- Podcast: How I built this podcast with Guy Raz
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/FamilyBrandOfficial
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ourfamilybrand
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCGu-7odB6gkPbyXpUIQLkrg
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OurFamilyBrand
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:53 – Welcome! We’re glad you’re here
- 1:57 – What we want you to know today
- 4:14 – The biggest obstacle to starting
- 8:16 – How Melissa overcame her hesitation with real estate investing
- 12:41 – Southwest airlines started on a napkin
- 15:37 – Why you should never regret just starting
- 19:22 – Ok, you’ve started, now what?
- 21:43 – It’s challenging but worth it!
- 25:56 – Your personal formula for success
- 27:00 – Closing thoughts: They are waiting for you
Follow or Subscribe now wherever you listen to podcasts!
JOIN OUR FAMILY BRAND NEWSLETTER!
Join our Family Brand newsletter to discover monthly inspiration on how you can level up your family culture, and become a better parent, a better spouse, and build a stronger family.
More peace, connection, and fulfillment at home might be just one email away!