Celebrating Chris’ 40th Birthday! A True Definition of Success
Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of the Family Brand Podcast! Chris passed a major milestone recently, he turned 40! Today we talk about what he’s learned in 40 years of life and what he’s looking forward to in the future.
The subject of aging may not be the most popular topic but to have reached the age of 40 is an accomplishment all itself. We celebrated by taking a surprise getaway for a couple of nights at an amazing hot spring that was near us. In the quiet and relaxation, Chris had a moment of reflection about what he’s learned after all these years and it all came down to this:
Are you living a life of success or significance?
Listen in as we discuss the power of living a life of significance instead of success and why defining success for yourself is critical to who you want to become. Chris talks about the importance of taking stock of who you are becoming and how to realign yourself with your calling so that you can live a life fulfilled. We talk about why this is his favorite age so far and the plans he has to make the next decade even better than the last.
To connect with us or for more resources check out the links below!
More Of What’s Inside:
- Celebrating Chris’ 40th birthday!
- Visiting a revived local hot spring
- Understanding the difference between success and significance
- The hollow pursuit of success
- Why you should define what your success looks like
- Paying attention to who you are becoming
- The gifts of being 40 years old
- Growing old is a privilege
- The best is yet to come
- Savoring everything in your life
- And much more!
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/FamilyBrandOfficial
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ourfamilybrand
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OurFamilyBrand
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 – What we cover today!
- 0:53 – Turning the big 4-0
- 4:06 – Chris’ biggest takeaways of the last 40 years
- 7:56 – Defining success and growing
- 10:40 – Take 5 minutes to think about who you are
- 12:38 – Why 40 is Chris’ favorite age so far
- 17:50 – Growing wiser as you get older
- 19:34 – Learning to savor life
- 21:56 – Making a meaningful 40th birthday
- 23:59 – Closing thoughts
Follow or Subscribe now wherever you listen to podcasts!
Don’t Know where to start? Start here!
There are many ways you can take back your family, but one of the best ways to begin is to TAKE BACK YOUR FAMILY’S TIME.
A huge challenge facing families today is the overwhelm of so many things demanding our time and attention. This complete guide will help you discover and decide what is most important and meaningful to your family, and then start living that way!