How to Share Light with Anyone You Meet
Light, love, and positivity.
In our opinion, these are not just “new age” buzzwords.
These are some of the most important things we can spread worldwide. And we all have the power to do it!
Do you agree?
If so, we probably can agree that it can be easier said than done.
During the Holidays, it’s easier to keep things like that at the top of your mind, especially as you buy gifts and start creating memories with your family.
Things like generosity and intentionality are built into your schedule. But what about the rest of the year?
How can we give away our light to anyone we meet, and what does that even mean?
Those are just some of the questions we want to tackle in today’s episode! Welcome to another episode of the family Brand podcast.
This conversation is short and sweet, but if you apply these ideas you’ll be rewarded for years to come. (Plus, everyone around you too.)
Hit play to hear why we think everyone has a light that the world needs, how to unleash your light, how to appreciate people more, what it looks like to acknowledge others, and so much more.
More Of What’s Inside:
- What does it mean to “give light”?
- The story of how our church asked us to deliver a nativity set
- The best gifts aren’t necessarily physical gifts
- The gift of appreciation and affection
- Getting outside of yourself when you are giving
- Give more than just the perfect gift
- And much more!
Links For This Episode:
- PDF-50 Ideas to Share Your Light: https://content.churchofjesuschrist.org/acp/bc/Asia%20Area/2022LTWPAC/50%20Ideas/LTW-22-50-ideas-ENG.pdf
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: https://amzn.to/3j2x0de
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/FamilyBrandOfficial
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ourfamilybrand
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCGu-7odB6gkPbyXpUIQLkrg
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OurFamilyBrand
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 1:10 Let’s talk about giving light
- 2:46 Every gift can have some light
- 4:06 The Law Of Giving
- 5:45 You never know how far kindness can go
- 6:50 How Chris’ friend shows honor to others
- 8:41 How can you bring a little more light?
- 9:29 How to get a list of ideas on how to spread your light
Our Favorite Kids’ Podcast for Summer Road Trips and Down Time with Guest Breck LeSueur of the ‘Bedtime History’ Podcast
How to Have a Screen Free Summer (and why on earth you’d want to even try) with guest Meg Martin
18 Summers to Remember: Family Brand Podcast’s Summer Series Kick-off
JOIN OUR FAMILY BRAND NEWSLETTER!
Join our Family Brand newsletter to discover monthly inspiration on how you can level up your family culture, and become a better parent, a better spouse, and build a stronger family.
More peace, connection, and fulfillment at home might be just one email away!