Create a Summer Your Family Will Never Forget
Hey guys, Chris and Melissa here! Summer is officially and it’s the perfect time to try something new. We’ve recently been working on how we can get the most out of our summer vacation, whether it’s a new skill, hobby or road trip we’re going to lean into adventure.
If you could have any skill by the end of summer what would it be?
In today’s episode, we talk about using the months of summer vacation to intentionally create fun not just for your kids but you too! To me 2-3 months is the perfect time to learn a new skill whether its baking, reading, or learning to throw with your left hand it can be whatever you’re interested in either learning or getting better at. We go over our list for the summer and give some practical tips on how you can get the most out of your bucket list whether you’re staying at home or going on vacation.
You’ll learn how you can create more adventure with road trips and extending vacations to add just a little more excitement to your summer. We talk about how simple tradition can be and how you can easily begin new summer traditions that your kids will love, as well as the connection we have during the summer all going towards our own goals together. This episode is full of ideas on how you can upgrade your summer and ultimately learn something you could use for the rest of your life.
So take your time, think about what you want to learn this summer and then go for it!
For resources or to follow us on social media check out the links below!
More of What We Talk About:
- Creating more intentional fun during the summer
- Practical ways to turn your summer into an adventure
- Why you should try a new skill during summer break
- Real-life examples of what we’ve learned over the years
- Our list of goals for this summer
- The ease that tradition slides into our lives
- Why you need to road trip this summer
- Upgrading your vacation time
- Finding adventure close to home
- Having a theme for our summer
- And much more!
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/FamilyBrandOfficial
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ourfamilybrand
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OurFamilyBrand
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:41 Welcome back! Here is what what to excited today
- 2:19 The story Melissa wants everyone to know
- 5:30 When Melissa went into labor
- 7:39 You can do all things
- 9:31 Melissa’s fastest birth ever
- 12:22 How Indy got her name
- 14:18 You are never alone
- 15:22 Reach out to someone
- 15:58 Do it with grace
Subscribe now wherever you listen to podcast!
JOIN OUR FAMILY BRAND NEWSLETTER!
Join our Family Brand newsletter to discover monthly inspiration on how you can level up your family culture, and become a better parent, a better spouse, and build a stronger family.
More peace, connection, and fulfillment at home might be just one email away!