How To Start Creating Your Family’s Brand
Hey Guys! Chris and Melissa here. Today we have an episode for the whole family, so before you hit play be sure to grab the kids! As we head into the Holiday season we want to help you capitalize on the extra family time you may have during this time of year. Instead of burying your heads in a screen or zoning out in front of the TV all season, why not start a conversation that can help take back your family?
If you’ve listened to us before you’ve probably heard us talk about how every family has a unique brand and culture. But you may be thinking, what does that actually mean? And how would I even start…?
We get it! That’s why today we are going to open up a conversation that will help you create your family by design, not default.
When starting to create your family’s brand, it is important to understand that this process requires the whole family to have a voice. That’s why we have invited some special guests today to give you some questions and exercises for the entire family to participate in.
Join us as we talk to Tate, Tanner, and Ivie Smith (our 3 oldest kids!) as we ask them their input of the values they want to see in the Smith family. There are some pretty cool brands out there and we’ve found that families can actually learn a lot from them! We talk about the brands they admire and why they want to translate those values into their lives.
You’ll learn practical tips to help you and your family find what makes your name unique and how you can use this to create lasting family values that will give your kids a name they can be proud of.
We hope that this episode is a catalyst for your family time this week and sparks intentional conversation to work together and create the family culture you want in your home!
P.S: Make sure to listen till the end to get a sneak peek into our Family Brand program coming out in the next couple of weeks! In the meantime, connect with us now through the links below.
More Of What’s Inside:
- Hearing from our three oldest kids
- What it means to have a family brand
- A sneak peek into our upcoming program
- Involving every member of your family
- Questions you can ask to find your family’s brand
- Using other brands as examples for your own
- Finding what makes your family unique
- What In-n-Out taught Tanner about family values
- How Trader Joe’s inspires Tate to always improve
- Ivie’s recommendations for family fun with Grandpa Beck’s
- And Much More!
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/FamilyBrandOfficial
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ourfamilybrand
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OurFamilyBrand
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 – What we cover today!
- 0:43 – Happy Thanksgiving
- 1:06 – Bringing in the whole family
- 1:44 – How you can create your family’s brand
- 2:52 – What is a brand?
- 6:36 – Creating culture by design with Tanner
- 12:06 – Going above and beyond with Tate
- 18:26 – Translating values from brands into your family
- 20:22 – Finding the fun in life with Ivie
- 24:56 – The brand that we admire as parents
- 28:19 – Closing thoughts
Follow or Subscribe now wherever you listen to podcast!
JOIN OUR FAMILY BRAND NEWSLETTER!
Join our Family Brand newsletter to discover monthly inspiration on how you can level up your family culture, and become a better parent, a better spouse, and build a stronger family.
More peace, connection, and fulfillment at home might be just one email away!