Take Back Your Children’s Health with Guest Dr. Sheila Kilbane
Hey guys! Chris here, as parents it’s one of our jobs to make sure our kids grow up healthy and happy. Of course, this is easier said than done. We all have either experienced or known families who have suffered from recurring ear infections, eczema, and all sorts of other ailments that just won’t seem to go away. If you’ve ever thought “there has to be another way” then this episode is for you!
Today we talk with Dr. Sheila Kilbane, a pediatrician, and advocate for transforming pediatric healthcare. Our journey with Dr. Sheila actually started a few years ago when she was a client of The Campfire Effect, but the conversations we had would shape and change how our family approached our kid’s health. In this episode, we go over the importance of nutrition and how typical childhood illnesses can actually be treated and even cured through the food we give our kids.
Join us as Dr. Sheila talks about her personal health journey and how she has evolved her practice to integrate conventional medicine with proper nutrition and education so that parents (and kids) can be more confident when it comes to their health and body. Dr. Sheila has key insights into what may be causing those pesky recurring issues your child may have and you’ll hear firsthand the difference these changes have made in our family. We talk about her new book and her passion to empower all families to take their kid’s health back and create a stronger, healthier, and stress-free life.
Strong bodies help create strong individuals and strong families. So sit back, relax, and hit play because this episode is full of information on how you can stop worrying about the sniffles and start planning your next adventure.
To find Dr. Sheila’s book and more resources check out the links below!
More of What We Talk About:
- Empowering families to be confident in their health
- The importance of learning proper nutrition
- Understanding the healing ability of the body
- Integrating modern medicine with proper nutrition
- Creating a stronger family through intentional healthy choices
- Easy ways to enhance your immune system
- Finding the right thing for your child’s health
- Committing to an intentional diet as a family
- Taking into account environments and possible triggers
- Including kids in the conversation about their health
- 5 triggers that cause inflammation
- And much more!
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/FamilyBrandOfficial
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ourfamilybrand
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OurFamilyBrand
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 – What we cover today
- 5:21 – The impact of Sheila’s practice
- 9:29 – Pediatricians and their limits
- 12:40 – Doubling down on your health and strength
- 16:25 – How we have been impacted by good nutrition
- 21:17 – The simplicity of health
- 26:34 – Committing to choosing the right food for your kids
- 30:10 – How Sheila decided to become a doctor
- 35:28 – A look at food, your skin, and living in confidence
- 40:30 – Closing thoughts
Follow or Subscribe now wherever you listen to podcast!
JOIN OUR FAMILY BRAND NEWSLETTER!
Join our Family Brand newsletter to discover monthly inspiration on how you can level up your family culture, and become a better parent, a better spouse, and build a stronger family.
More peace, connection, and fulfillment at home might be just one email away!